Be a part of the body-love revolution!
Body Love 4 All wants you and your experiences! We want you to think about your identity, and the connection between who you are, how you express yourself, and how you love and care for your body.
This is our 2nd annual global zine, and this year the collection will center around the theme "Identity & My Body Story".
Share yourself with the world! Help others heal their own relationships with their bodies. Be part of this exciting new project and join together with people around the world to honor and celebrate the important work of body positivity!
*in order to keep the cost of the zine accessible we are printing in black and white only this year. please keep that in mind as you create your art.
Please read these guidelines before sending in your submission. If you do not follow the guidelines your submission will not be accepted.
Deadline for submission
August 1, 2017
We accept submissions from all authors and artists as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Have something to share about their experiences with loving their bodies and themselves
- Are willing to share their words/art/feelings with the world
- Can provide a name or pseudonym to accompany their work
- Can attest that their work is original
*We are hoping that a diverse group of people submit their work. We especially encourage LGBTQIA, people of color, people with disabilities, and folks older than 40 to submit.
Any genre able to be replicated in zine form is welcome! This can include, but is not limited to the following:
- personal essays
- journal entries
- short fiction
- other original art
Author/artist retains all rights to their work.
We will do our best to respond to your submission within six weeks. All submissions will be responded to by August 31, 2017.
- We only accept electronic submissions in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, .jpg or .pdf
- All pages should be numbered at the bottom of the page
- The title of the work and the author’s name should be visible as a header on all pages
Ready to submit? Send your entry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the following.
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Author/Artist name to be printed next to your work
- 2-3 sentence bio to be included in the zine
- Describe your work
- Title of work